1. “Personal Information” shall refer to any data collected from you that may allow yourself to be identified. These may include without limitations your name, phone number, e-mail address, physical address and any other non-personal information.
2. “Non-Personal Information” shall refer to any information that is not directly linked to your Personal Information and that, standing alone, does not allow for the identification of your individual person.
3. “Information” shall refer to “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information,” collectively.
1. When you register with Luxus, we may collect Personal Information from you such as your first and last name, location, phone number, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, employment history, education history, personal summary, and password.
2. From the moment of registration with Luxus, we will monitor your activity on the Site and store your Information in our database. This Information shall also include any communication and interaction that you might have with other users of the Service (both candidates and employers).
3. We shall also collect any Content that you may upload or share with our Service. This includes without limitations text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address. All Content and Information that you will decide to make publicly available will be visible to other users of the Service.
4. We shall also collect other types of Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Service.
5. In the event that you decide to register with Luxus through one of the SNS that we support (including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn and GitHub), we will receive some Personal Information in accordance with your privacy settings with the SNS. The same applies in the event that you decide to register with your Google ID.
6. Our servers will also collect other Non-Personal Information from you such as your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”), domain name, and / or a date / time stamp for your visit.
7. If you decide to refer a third party, we will collect the third party’s name and e-mail address in order to follow up with the third party.
2. Luxus does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
1. We shall use the Information that we collect from you in order to provide you with the service requested and aid us in serving you best. In particular, your Information shall be used, without limitation, to
a. process and facilitate your registration;
b. process any profile update;
c. improve quality and administration of the Site and Service;
d. reach out to you during your use of the Service;
e. send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Service and for other marketing purposes of Luxus.
2. We may also, upon receiving your consent, publish feedbacks and testimonials that we may receive from you.
1. We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
2. If our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
4. We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. Although no security system is impenetrable, we use several industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
5. No information is 100% secure over the Internet, thus we encourage you to never disclose or share your username and password, and to contact us immediately if you lost them or think that your account has been compromised.
The Site and its servers are operated in the United States and elsewhere. Please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Site, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.