Frequently Asked Questions
- Q.1 Why use Luxus?
- Q.2 What is the approval process for companies to join Luxus?
- Q.3What kind of candidates are on Luxus?
- Q.4Am I able to contact a candidate outside of the Luxus platform?
- Q.5How much does it cost?
- Q.6What kind of support do you offer?
- Q.7What is the most effective way to use Luxus?
- Q.8Any other questions?
Because growing a successful business begins with hiring exceptional talents. Luxus offers a carefully selected pool of outstanding candidates that you can access in a quick and cost-effective way.
Simply fill out the employer form here. In order to ensure that every client has a great experience in our marketplace, we thoroughly assess each company for a variety of factors including:
- Funding status and / or annual revenue
- Ability and desire to hire exceptional candidates
- Business model aligned with our candidate pool skill set and interests
We select exceptional and motivated candidates who are looking for roles in Information Technology, Healthcare, Sales, Accounting & Finance, Cyber Security, and the growing area of Cannabis
Unfortunately, no. If you have additional questions to ask a candidate, please reach out to your Account Partner and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Luxus charges a one-time fee of 25% of a new hire’s base salary. If for some reason a new hire doesn’t work out, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee for 90 days. Additionally, should you and a candidate have been engaged in a qualified, active interview process prior to using Luxus, our fee is waived. Please refer to our terms for further details.
All Luxus employers are assigned an Account Partner who will assist and support them throughout the recruiting process. Once your account is approved, your Account Partner will reach out to discuss your preferences and requirements to make sure that you receive the best and most efficient service.
Here are some of our suggestions to increase the success of the recruiting process:
- Be quick. If you see a candidate you like, don’t wait! Candidates typically receive an overwhelming number of offers by midweek.
- Be genuine. Personal messages will put you ahead of the crowd – keep this in mind when sending interview requests.
- Be persistent. Don’t get discouraged if an interview invitation is turned down. Employers typically send 10+ interview requests before finding a perfect match.
- Play by the rules. Be sure to review our Terms of Service
Please reach out to your Account Partner or contact us and we will reach out to you promptly.
Luxus Career Coaching
Our transition coaches will guide you to a more rewarding and fulfilling career.
Job Search Strategy